Turnkey Network Systems (TSYS) Group was formed in December 2014 with the mission of bringing low-cost internet access free of interference to both humans and machines (M2M/IoT) throughout the United States of America and international waters.
TSYS Group is self funded by investment from members and revenue from for profit business operations. The past several years we have been assembling an amazing team, building and testing prototypes of the products and services of our four subsidiary for profit operating companies:
- Axios Heart Studios LLC is our creative studio. It is our first example of our “no internal cost center” philosophy. We rent out the spare capacity of our creative personnel and systems.
- Requisite Footwork LLC is (q4 2020) coming out of stealth mode. It is our second example of no internal cost centers. We have built a robust, reliable, scalable back office platform and are preparing to rent it out to other small/medium businesses.
- Suborbital Systems LLC develops turn key network systems , such as our payload agnostic suborbital balloons (HighFlier), regional earth stations (BridgeMesh), and personal secure network access devices (PocketMesh).
- RackRental.net LLC provides rent by the hour of equipment from all network vendors . It also provides training for owners/operators of Community Networks.
Community Network providers will run fully independently of TSYS Group, and can utilize equipment and training from Suborbital/RackRental (or other vendors as the community needs dictate).
We hope they will choose to purchase TSYS group products and services, as we believe we provide the absolute best products, support, and education.
Community Network providers are strongly encouraged to join the following two cooperative organizations:
The High Flight Network Operating Cooperative (HFNOC) is in the formation stages , and plans to operate as a Fairshares cooperative , based in the great state of Texas. Community Network service providers will be co-op members, sharing governance, backbone connectivity, shared purchasing/bidding, and other in-common resources while independently owning and operating their local networks.
The High Flight Network Finance Cooperative (HFNFC) helps facilitate the financing needed to help each local network get started. HFNFC is a wholly owned subsidiary of HFNOC, is operated as a coop and is a member of HFNOC coop. All loan profit flows back to the coop members and you have to join the coop to receive financing. No value extraction here!
TSYS Group is actively raising capital for R&D , initial launch operations and industrial scale production through a combination of US Government grants / contracts and private financing via our Redwood Springs Capital Partners subsidiary.
As with any emerging conglomerate entering into a mature field, a number of regulatory and legislative concerns exist. TSYS Group has a non profit division setup to address those and provide education to communities who wish to fund/build/own/operate their own networks.
- Side Door Group (emerging 501c4/PAC)
- Americans For A Better Network INC (emerging 501c3)